3/27/20

Iconic Holland Michigan Coloring Pages


I'm so sorry, but I had to take these pages down. Unfortunately a number of bad people took them and are selling them on Amazon as their own work. It's heartbreaking for me. Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to purchase my coloring book, you can find it here: 

https://tinyurl.com/HollandMichiganColoringBook

https://tinyurl.com/HollandColoringDigital



I am feeling particularly nostalgic about the places around town I frequent in "normal" times, and missing their peculiar brand of comfort. It's the little things, after all, that make a life. To remind me of the good times past and the hope for a future with my neighbors, I'm creating coloring pages of some of my favorite Holland area haunts. The link below each image will take you to a downloadable pdf. I'll continue to add to this post as I finish pages. Let's continue to be creative together. Kelli








1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!
    I love it! Thank you for offering these for us to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete