11/11/10

Joy Bringers

It's true that for some of us, Art Saves. There are myriad ways that we save ourselves each and every day. The thing which brings us the flutter of joy is the thing that motivates us to take one more step, breathe one more sweet-scented lungful of air, seek one more image to take in with our eyes, listen to one more musical sound around us, taste one more delicious morsel and use our hands to touch one more wonder sharing space with us. Seek the joy bringers. They will never fail you. One joy shatters a hundred griefs. How will you bring joy today?




10 comments:

  1. Your tulips are great - and I agree art does save me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerful and colorful, fun piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without a doubt the bright colours and happy tulips will brighten any winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice the way colors are applied

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't begin to tell you how much I *love* your work and your sharing spirit! I have learned so much from your tutorials and blog entries, and always come away inspired. Thank you, thank you! XOXO, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww. Thank you Donna. That made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a great post - I really needed that today. Have a Blessed week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your artwork is so lovely! I just am so inspired by your colors! I can't wait to stop back again and see more of your beautiful work! Thank you so much for sharing your art!

    best wishes to you!
    Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  9. what would give me joy--though you didn't ask---is to see your new turquoise hallway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice work, you reminded me when i was a little kid and used to paint..

    ReplyDelete