1/27/12

Will You Make a Space for Art?

 I'm guest blogging over on the Art Camp for Women blog and talking about the importance of making a space for art. Making space is more than just creating a physical environment; it includes creating place space, time space and mind space.
You'll also need to give yourself permission to create! It doesn't come naturally for many of us. Check out the full post for tips and tricks you can use to make sure you're making space for art and connecting with your inner creative voice. You're worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Great reminders - I love your post from Art Camp. So true

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post I foung you on the Womans Art Camp... and then Fb I really need to do judt sit down and get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Kelli! I agree, reserving the time and space is so important. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelli - it IS a great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is EXACTLY what I needed to hear today!! All that other stuff that seems to keep me from my studio can just wait! Thanks, Kelli!

      Delete