7/15/11

Jane's Coffee Journal

I love Jane LaFazio's coffee shop journal. It's always a great idea to have a drawing pen (or two) with you at all times, plus something to sketch on. This is a quick and tidy little item to have tucked in a purse.

I've neglected to let you know that you can win these amazing artful goodies just by making a sketchbook entry on this month's theme: ELEMENTS. Check HERE for details!


Dear friends, I have fallen down a rabbit hole, but will be posting a new tutorial soon, plus news about Colorado and Art Camp for Women AND a nifty gifty blog hop giveaway series in August! I would share my vacation photos but I lost them. Well, I have some small images, but not the big juicy ones I'd taken. Suffice it to say that the west is still gorgeous and I have a hard time leaving it. Art has been made. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie Bo7/20/2011

    I'm SOOO sorry you lost your photos. I just washed two memory cards I'd tucked into my pocket and they're not blank. I don't know what was on them and I'm trying hard not to think about it. But I have enjoyed your vacation photos - you really do know what to do with a camera. Glad you are headed back to us.

    ReplyDelete