2/28/12

STITCHED Workshops are HERE!!



I am beyond myself with excitement to announce the opening registration for
STITCHED 2012 Online Video Workshops

You can register for this amazing block of fabric art workshops from 20 artists and classes begin on January 1, 2012. STITCHED is a new concept in online workshops. All of the classes are *video tutorials* by established artists in the fabric arena, and you benefit from all 20 for one price. For $89 you may take as many as you like--that adds up to $4.45 per workshop! JUNE 2012 flash update! Price reduced for those coming on board. All this for $40, or 2 bucks per workshop. Workshops run until the end of  December 2012, so there's plenty of time to create five, ten...or all twenty. New artists and workshops are added throughout the year! Plus, register for free monthly prizes like thread packs, sewing machines, books and artwork.


You'll find fabulous tutorials by Alma Stoller, Annie Hutchings, Deborah Boschert, Mollie Johanson, Jennifer Ofenstein, Paula Joerling, Sara Lawson, Karen Ruane, Nikki Wheeler, Jackie Bowcutt, Joanna Martinez, Wendi Gratz, Ann Tucker, Cindy Caraway, Dale Ann Potter, Penney Klaproth, Tammy Gilley, Tracie Lampe, Vanessa Wilson, Jill Verbick O'Leary and ME! You have to see the gorgeous projects to get a sense of why I'm so excited to be a part of this (scroll down for a preview!).

 


My workshop will be Rolling Pin Sampler, a class I recently taught at Art Camp for Women. The student artwork was delicious. For STITCHED 2012 I will be offering a one hour long video workshop on every aspect of creating found poetry, making stitch imagery and putting together a fantastic sampler on a vintage or new rolling pin. I heart rolling pins.


My workshop will be broken into parts, so you can go at your own pace. Each class will include a forum for discussion, access to the instructor and support, as well as a pdf set of instructions you can refer to.


  Click here to view more details or the link above, and register for the workshops. Hope to see you there!




I'm looking forward to January and treating myself to a bunch of happy fabric workshops to while away the winter months. I hope you'll join me for a Rolling Pin Sampler workshop and help me rescue those sad and lonely vintage rolling pins from a terrible fate in the land of lost kitchen gadgets. Our Mothers would be proud.







9 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute idea! I am thrilled to be on this adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking workshop! I just signed up.
    So many wonderful instructors all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful and just what I'll need after the holidaze - I signed right up and can't wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I left a comment earlier today, but don't see it here. I'm signed up, too, and through your blog link. This looks like great fun! A good endeavor to begin in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lot of fun--I signed up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I am finally signing up for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo!excellent work of art.I will sign up too to learn more and enhance my talent.EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete