9/29/11

The Cloth Paper Scissors BOOK is here!

Exciting News! Several of my articles for Cloth Paper Scissors have been retrieved from the VAULT and reprinted in this BIG BOLD AND AUDACIOUS volume: 

 by Barbara Delaney, Interweave editor extraordinaire. Plus, um, you-know-who's sunflower stitchpaper quilt with paper beads is conveniently located on the *cover.* Gasp! I'm reliving my heyday with these awesome articles from the humble beginnings of Cloth Paper Scissors. You will love them. I guarantee that. If you don't have access to earlier issues of the magazine, this is a great way to catch up and light a creative fire! If you pop on over to the above link you can peek inside and start drooling (that's like some free inspiration my friend!).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kelli! ~Denise (MMArtFriends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Your articles and projects are always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete