9/27/11

We All Love a Good Stack


Check out the stack attacks at the Paper Stack Project on the Altered Page by Seth Apter. I see it as a "grass is always greener" kind of phenom. Everyone else's stack looks so delicious and mine just looks like a bunch of uncompleted projects. We should trade stacks, don't you think? But I'm not afraid to show you my stack. Here are some of my journals in progress. So many pages, so little time. Do hop on over and look at some of the 100+ links and GET INSPIRED! Start stacking something today.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in Kelli and for being stack #100! I think your stacks are rocking. I would trade any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many stacks around my studio, that I accidently tripped over one today. I do like the idea of photographing them. Love your extra touches with the thread spools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stacks definitely look fantastic ... inspiring and very inviting to me!

    Stack on :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, let's trade. Send all those to me! ;-) Or, stick with your stack, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete